About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not To Think... Is it da only option?

Hi there Everybody abhi just that Indian Mujahiddin wala mail padha, sala thts realy disturbing yaar, seriously !

Smtimes I think What is INDIA? We have 18 languages on our currency note, and much much more than that are locally spoken, bahot saare iske to naam bhi nahi sune...
Though there are mainly 5 religions here Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian and Buddhist.. and some other minorities.. but what about castes and subcastes in each religion( especially Hindu).
Sala kisiko surname batao ya puchho pehle Uski caste kya hai iske bare main log sochte hai yaha..

Last time, remeber the controversy with Shilpa Shetty in Big brother racism case.. Sala parliament me bhi Halla hua tha.. par saale sab tab yeh bhul gaye the sabse jyada to racism yaha hi hota hai..

Sala yaha India main Dikhawa hi jyada hota hai.. But one cant help it..

I believe that "Maarnewala and Marnewala ka koi Dharm nahi hota" Marne ke baad kya pharak padta hai ke kaun kis caste ya kaunse religion ka hai..

U knw it all starts frm Me n Myself.. I m Writing all dis and at the same time my Mom n Dad are searching a Girl for me which should be of my caste(Religion to durki baat hai)...
There is no place for LOVE in dis world..

Jaane do yaaron.. Thinkin about dis topic is of no use... Kal agar yaha Riots hote hai toh main bhi Talwar leke Baithunga not for my Religion but just to save my Life and my Loved ones., just for that purpose.. why they roam around in flocks during riots with the weapons in their hands because they are all scared coz if they dont sm1 will kill them.. they are all cowards like me but they try to hide that under the name of Religiousness..

Smtimes i think whts the Future?.. Sala bhag jau yaha se kahi to bhi aise ek island pe jaha sala yeh koi jhanjhat hi na ho.. but thts also a type of cowardliness..

Thts it for today.. Bye tc .. dont want to think more about this...

2 comments:

Manish Mattawar said...

hmmm...serious thoughts come and go...but nthng changes...lolz...

wat can i say man...
u already kno my opinion over dis...

havent we discussed this so many times...

Unknown said...

Yeah dude. We can rant about all this countless times troubling our grey cells but nothing's going to change.

Those who talk of change are the people influenced by hindi melodramatic movies. Truth is way too blurred.

Regarding racism and casteism in INDIA, I haven't forgotten that Pune incident of your landlord.

Well that's the way our INDIA is, and it won't change till the time we uplift ourselves from Quota systems and other craps.