About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Reincarnated"

It was very well said by some sant mahatma tht wenevr my net connection will come back my first blog will be on how i lived widout it and the title was suggested by him only.
So guys am back.. this also could hav been my title but its alresdy used and 'Reincarnated' is really what i felt wen my net connection started.
It was like 12 long days i was widout broadband connection on my desktop... ya but still i was trying to be in touch wid others using world's most frustrating service i.e. Airtel gprs ( company says tht its EDGE, i dnt knw wher's tht edge is lost)..

I was telling Upkar and Manya tht Google ke logo ka pic deewar pe lagake uski pooja ki ja sakti hai.. coz its like whtever u want u'll get it.. n neways Knowledge is God yaar.. for nething Google is ther..

I also got my Laptop back.. so thoda luck acchha chal raha hai, i can say( sala nazar na lag jaye)..

In all its good..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to your laptop...

and let that sant mahatma be honored with OSCAR... :D

Unknown said...

good to see u back on the World Wide Web ... ;)

Manish Mattawar said...

haa bey...dekha maine tu kitna devdaas tha...

tu shaadi kyu nahin kar leta ek desktop aur broadband se...

lolz...