About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

" Dil Chahta Hai"


A Fuckin Awesome movie…

Downloaded it.. wid all da lights off and headphones on I watched the movie widout a single forward,

Thts a big thing for me , watching movie widout forward( Manya knows better) Last one was August Rush..

After so so many days Koi acchhi Hindi movie dekhne mili..

I m da kind of guy who gets excited or involved or get senti wenevr I watch Music related movies and Fship movies( U rarely get dis kind of films in Hindi) and here wid dis both the things were der..

Farhaan has done a good job.. Even Arjun, Poorab(I likd his part) an Luke.. A balanced direction by Abhishek Kapoor.. and a very good story by him only..

4/5 from my side..

Because of Farhan Akhtar, initially I too was comparing( though unintentionally) dis movie wid DCH.. but DCH is a miracle.. dis is also a good movie..

So guys while watching da first part my thoughts started flowing as usually.. I was sort of imaginig that Kya hota agar apna bhi ek band hota.. or a better imagination is Wht if its like after settling down we are formin a band.. Just for our sake .. just for our Love for Music.. but at evry imagination’s end der is one big BUT.. n it alwz remains as a dream…

So whatever it may be der one famous saying that “Man can do whtever he can imagine”..

At da end only 1 thing remained.movie name. “Rock On”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can understand dude...We all feel the same way...

btw, the movie name should be Rock On...

Manish Mattawar said...

really happy to kno dat u watched it widout fwding...
i m sure u njoyed it completely...dat was wat it was meant for...nd regarding ur dream...i can say...OUR dream...

lets see..if time and our will ever permit us...
may be we have our own band one day...

Amen !!

"Vedrahool" said...

abe anya my title is nt abt movie but abt wht i think.. n its wht my Dil chahta hai..