About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

M Back...

After a long break, i am writing a new post..
its nothing like that i was too busy but nahi hua..
So m back .. back from my native's place(PKD aka Pandharkawda)
Bachpan me(ya u might think i was lil retarded) wenever i used see pkd(which is for Packed) on nething i used to think that my place's name is ther on everything.. i used to feel good..
But whenevr I say I m basically frm PKD.. it sounds cool smthing like " I m frm LA n I m frm NY".

So i went der yday n came bak 2day.. a very short trip.. but Ghar pe rehke acchha lagta hai..

Its a real nice place.. earilier wen i was in 11th-12th and in first yr of my graduation wenevr sm1 used to ask wher r u frm? i used to tell them tht i m frm Nagpur .. i was lil shy to tell my place's name.. coz i was afraid that they might think tht i m a village boy.. but nw i m nt..

There are some amazing things abt dis place...

The name of da river tht flows frm here is "Khooni Nadi". Exact history of dis name i dnt knw but they say tht every year it kills somebody thts why da name.. logically dis happens wid every river but still..

As my dad says tht if u can drive in PKD u can drive newhere n i too hav experienced dis.. Traffic sense at my place is smthing more beyond than nonsense.. I used to think tht My car shd had two hands to push the public (who widout any concern are standin in da middle of da road n discussing) to side to clear da road.. N horns are jst for formality..
U get da freedom to park ur vehicle newhere, literaly newhere.. u can stop netime while driving.. its such a freedom u get here..

Now at my place R.T.O. stands for 'RikamTekde Officers' ... means these people they know da real art of living... its their developed skill tht they pass n amount of time literally doin nothin.. I myself hav heard dem discussin abt Bush n Clinton n world economy... Such intelluctual public is at my place.. I smtimes think tht Bush might be taking their advice secretly n Laden also..

So so many things are der which make dis place so Unique..

but whtevr it may be its developing real fast. after completion of my post graduation i m goin to go der as a consulting endodontist twice in a week..
Whtevr they do but they are really enjoyin der Life n which is dificult to find in cities..

Jai Pandharkawda...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey good post but waise yeh post sale tu do saal baad bhi likhata tha toh bhi wahi hota ;-)

Manish Mattawar said...

lolz...literally funny man...loved this one...

honestly tellin u..even i like PKD...the joy and relaxed life in villages of INDIA is no where in these big cities...

anyways...philosophies apart...kip up the gud work...

and ya..the new pic is nice...much better than the earlier one...

and one more suggestion...the name of this post should have been something else...like simple "Pandharkawda" or something else...but not "M Back"...