About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturady Night...Sunday Morning...

Got up late today.. reason was quite obvious, Saturday Night Party.. To be really honest what we(Most of the time me and Swarup only) do on saturday nights cant be called as party.. *****,Songs, Movies and sometimes a lil bit of Dancing also.. We call it as a "Program"

So now will have my lunch.. Right now not getting what to do so m writing dis post..

But On Sundays i really guilty that i did waste my only off day in a week.. Coz I get up late and den after having lunch I again go to sleep.. by the time i get up after noon nap, its already evening and den lil bit of time pass here and der. and den lunch and den again the most important part of life dat is "Aaram"

Means can you imagine, tht u have slogged for the whole week and den U get dis day off and U really want to enjoy it..

Its nothig like that i dont work when i am in clinics.. I do work a lot but after comin back I seriously do nothing.. means I just sleep, eat and do anything except studies.. So for me after college the remaining day is sunday.. and thts may be the reason I feel guilty on Sundays.. Coz I dont deserve it..

Let it be.. Only thing I can say , I wont waste dis sunday.. bye tc Happy weekend

1 comment:

Manish Mattawar said...

i actually dont rmbr how u spent ur sunday dis week Mr Rahul...
can u plz elaborate the same in the next post without feelin guilty...?