About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Friday, April 24, 2009

Coming soon...

Mostly my posts are nothing but flow of my emotions.. I write wenevr I m sufferin thru a sudden Emosional Attack.. My last post is also like that..

Emotions start flowing under da influence of Music, Movie or a Call and All of the mentioned things take place When I m under influence of Somrthing else( No need to Mention )

Tomorow ther r chances tht Ke we might party at my place.. So rt nw only M warning all the few sufferers who read my blog that a New post is goin to come soon.. So Beware..

Neways I sometimes regret that whtevr I wrote at tht time might not be the right thing.. For ex. I thought once, of deleting my last post.. but den I didnt, coz its my blog ( N very few read it) So no tension rt nw..

Peace...

2 comments:

Manish Mattawar said...

abe kya ho gaya...kuch likha nahin tune...party toh ho gayi teri...

aur ye post daaru pike hi likha...aisa lag raha hain... lol

Unknown said...

Dude...whats keeping you busy???