About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Unfortunate

Where did I go Wrong? What was was my mistake? Did I fall shaort newhwere? No I seriosly I didnt.. I didnt..

Many Wont understand dis but I did what was to be done.. the option that was best for my love though may the worst for me but I sacrificed..

I dont want to claim tht I am da first one to do dis or i did the greatest thing but I know one thing for sure tht I did something tht I wont be able to forget so easily... Its gonna stay wid me

But right nw I really dnt knw nething.. but I m desparately frustrated... I just believed in 1 thing which I dnt knw is true or right or not but I just said "Tum jaha bhi raho (though not wid me) bass khush raho"

bye tc...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why are you getting senti dude...Just forget it now...and keep moving...

Manish Mattawar said...

u r lettin ur past creep on u..again n again...this is nt the 1st time i m telin u this bro...but yaa def u hv been unfortunate but then just realizin it daily and getng depressed is not gonna solve ur prob...

as anya said...
MOVE ON !!

Arpit Khuraswar said...

I wont say....forget it.... I know thts not so easy and not so feasible.... but just move on... and tht is possible... :)

take care...