About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

"My Timepass"

Yesterday watched three movies back to back...
It requires a great deal of patience and tolerence to do something like dis..
But ya i did it...
I Watched Rambo 4 , Wall E and Vantage Point..

Ratings from my side for these movies:-
Rambo 4 (6/10)
Wall E (8.5/10)
Vantage Point (7.5/10)

Rambo 4 :- First of all dis movie was like something that they jst wanted to make the next part of Rambo series nd they made dis movie.. The Condition that they have shown in Burma is real..
But yaar Sylvester uncle ne sala bahot late action chalu kiya aur uske baad sirf yaha waha haath pair n blood udte hue dikhaya hai.. Action is Good.. but Uncle bahot hi budhe ho gaye hai..
Thik hai but only 6/10..

Wall E:- Had heard so much about dis movie.. Even its Imdb rating is also very good even being an animated movie.. The advantage of animation is you can show various emotions through any medium and Holly people are masters in it.. not like our Indian Mythological Cartoon films..
Wall E is a great movie to watch.. Animation, environment creation, music everything is great..
In my regret of not able to watch some movies in theatre, i have added one more movie..

Vantage Point:- M really bad at remebering Hollywood actors and actresses.. I can tell in which movie they were but please dnt ask me da names.. Story line is good and a typical way of Hollywood movie making.. 8 Strangers. 8 Points of View. 1 Truth. is the tagline of movie..
its a good movie, one time watchable but not a great attempt..

So dis is how i passed my time yday... it was at 8.30 i finished watching my third movie.. and my head had already started throbbing.. so took analgesic..had my dinner.. and deciding that i'll get up at 1am for studies i went to sleep and very comfortably got up at 7.45am in da morning.. (In between Manya disturbed me twice or may be thrice).. but as it is sunday today so no probs...

Bye tc.. Enjoy

2 comments:

Manish Mattawar said...

hehehe...gud gud...

thousand aplogies for the disturbance,...but galti se laga tha bey...

gud u r watchin movies continuosly...
nw compensate it wid studyin for 20 hrs on a trot...lolz

Unknown said...

work on your studies dude...

keep movies section for me...