About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Monday, August 11, 2008

Reply to Anya

Actually I was Replying Anya's post Caste no bar (http://aniruddhabarapatre.blogspot.com/2008/08/caste-no-bar.html) but woh itna bada ho gaya ke then i thought i'll post it on my blog coz it was too lengthy to be a comment.


"Anya we have already discussed alot about dis so no need to mention nething abt that.. U r right Anya about mentioning Caste no bar.. But dis is not only in India but everywhere in da world.. In many parts discriminations are according to Caste and religion but in remaining parts they torture people even belonging to their religion and caste on da basis of Color of thier skin.. N its seriously not due to Illiteracy.. coz many of them are highly educated.. This topic is Unending and Unfruitfull.. I sometimes think why did da evolution take place.. wht hav we achieved out of it.. more n more divisions in between us.. I can say so many things about dis but Anya evn at my place my parents are searching a girl of my caste.. I dnt knw how much brave m i?

Anya my field i.e. Medicine is such a field that here u hav to think about Ur patients' health and welfare, not abt his caste, religion and also da financial status.. I am not supposed to support any perticular group..
I dont knw how many doctors follow dis but ya i do while working in clinics and goin to follow evn in private practice..

Anya ther's no place for Love here.. U cant decide n love anyone that Ya she belongs to my religion , to my caste and also to my subcaste( ye bhi ek rehta hai) and only because she fulfils all dis criterias i'll love her..
But when u try to explain dis to your parents they give their example that theirs' was arranged marriage and see how succeful it is.. When they say that Jodiyan Bhagwan ne hi banayi rehti hai.. then why are they arranging here..

Jaane de be too much thinking is a curse and i m blessed wid it.. "

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know dude. We can talk and some things will never change for us. What happens in other countries might be worst than ours but we can try for some good things for better future with our people.

We have to make a stand.

Mandar said...

Hi dosto...nice move...talking on CASTE NO BAR.....Actuly i wud have post it on my blog....but the reason is dnt wanna talk much on this...Anya n Rahuli both r on right track...rahuli nice to knw abt ur thinkings on professional field...n do keep it up.

Anya yaar shadi wala scene toh har kisike ghar pe rehta hi hai..even my Dadi askd me to look for a marathi girl n tht too brahmin...

but wht i feel gud is...our frnshp is above all ths...n we will continue with the same...

N most excitin thng is our parnts are in favour of our frnshp...

Atlst we made them feel abt our frnshp...somewht ths is our small but grt achivment.

so lets end ths ....n try to keep these thngs away frm our future generation.

Manish Mattawar said...

absoultely rite...if they bliv that marriages are made in heaven...y they waste time arranging them here on earth...nd man this caste and all...i have commented on anya's blog...nd same for u...people are so wired by society and other hypocrite contents that they forget what there beloved ones want.