About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Monday, August 4, 2008

Wht Am I Doin "?"

I came back from college at 4.15.... usual time of my coming back...
i turned on my PC ( which is also as usual.. seriously it has become an involuntary act..)
n as if the electricity board was waiting for me to turn on my PC, it went off...

So no Pc means so many options of doin so many things were closed...

Then i thought i will sleep for some time, n as lied on my bed, my dear Mosquitos suddenly gathered round me n started their bloody rituals... because of all dis i have started thinking that i will give them 250ml of my blood on daily basis instead of they comin to me n biting.. no trouble for them and not for me also...

Lets continue wid the main topic.. then somehow wid the help of repellent coil i was able to sleep at 5.15(in between ka time i utilized for searching the coil and matchbox and matchsticks, later was more challenging).. sala be4 sleeping i had decide that i will get up at 6 and as planned i got up at 7.. thts not smthing new.. plus minus 1 hr.. but its never minus..

then after getting up i realizied that i didnt have my lunch sufficiently.. so i went out to have snacks..(Dabeli, Patis) i came back and wid me electricity also...

i was very much haapy that i now i'll study and i will find some interesting topics on net..
As i opened my browser., i thought first i'll check my Gmail account.. i chekd it and wid it so many other accounts.. n then i checked my torrent status. . n wid it also the things that i had downloaded.. i did so many things that even i dont remember.. even though i did it 2-3 hrs back..

N now ultimately what m i doin....? I m writing Blog instead of studying.. may be i m one those few who have realised that there is Dying hidden in stuDying..

Sala i hear and i see around myself many seniors of mine in my college and also in other colleges, especially in Government Dental Colleges... they tudy so much yaar and they work so much that they even dont get da time for eating.. n here me.. i eating four times in a day... dont have any schedule..

sala if i continue like dis i surely going to suffer very badly.. but Ya i wont let dis happen( most probabaly)...

Lets see... kya hota hai..?
Will Rahool be able to study? Will he be able to work hard wid discipline? Watch our next episode... Wht M I Doin "?" on Beautiful Mind...
Yahi milenege.. isi blog pe ... Bye tc Enjoy..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything else was fine. We all do this on daily basis so don't feel guilty for that.

But next time don't use word as 'dabeli and patis', considering that most of the other can't even get it.