About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I M Gonna Miss you...


Today I left her at my relative's place.. and Dad is goin to take her back to PKD... its nothing like that I am not gonna get to use her again.. but its been four moths we were together and now suddenly from tomorrow.. i'll be goin to college to on friend's bike till i get my own bike...

Yaar I am not a rich kid.. N my ride was also not an expensive one.. but i love her yaar.. and ek aadat si ho gayi thi... Maintainance was the main problem and I cant take car everywhere for every single work.. Bike is essential in student life...

So now dont know when m I gonna get it back.. but I'll wait..

1 comment:

Manish Mattawar said...

ha bey...i kno hw much your car mattered for u...and dont worry b4 leaving her...u took a pretty big ride...dat too alone :-)

hope dat was adventurous.