About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Keep in touch"

Keep in touch thats what we say many times at the end of many conversations... n its desi version is "Sale contact me reh"..

To be really honest, m bad at this.. its not intentional from my side.. but ya fault is all mine.. I sometimes think may be its because of my unsocial( m nt sure abt dis word) attitude..

It happend wid me 3 days back when a good frnd of mine ( i dnt frm his side tht he still consideres da same or not) scrapped after such a long time saying that " olakhlas ka mala? (did u recognize me?)" Oviously i had nt forgttn him n it was also not like that i was netless(dis is a new word frm me) but as i said all fault is mine. den he gave me his number saying " i knw u wudnt contact though" .. I told him sorry.. what other option i had?

It was not just in his case but there are many.. i never call up my relatives , i dont go to their places on holydays.. earlier it was ok that i had the excuse that i m not that grown up.. but someday i'll have to accept these responsibilities may be just as a formality.. but that little formality makes other happy and it does not require any great effort... it just takes lil time to call some1 and talk and lil more to meet them...

and its not at all like that i really dont have time for all dis...

whatever it may be.. but i m really sorry for all dis..


I fear that wht if it happens wid me that because of my dis attitude someday they will not at all expect me contacting them .. and will totally forget me..

It has already started hapening,
There is a good frnd of mine at my place.. she has stopd callin me n messagin me bcoz i nevr replied ne of her msgs.. i dont knw what will she say when i'll contact her.. nw i want to but m lil scared..

I dont know whether i'll change or not but i'll surely try..

So yaar please Keep in touch...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

load na le be...we all are same...

but you can take tension for not contacting the mentioned person... [:D]

Mandar said...

Hahaha....
nice one....waise kuch hasne wala nai tha...par haan woh party ke baad wala scene yaad aa gaya.,.
hope u got it...
thik hai yaar jyada mat soch...
bas thoda dhyan mein rakh ke karte ja contact...atlst kuch bhale logo ke sath...

Unknown said...

think straight and u will lose nothing , keep urself relaxed and do not underestimate urself and go into depression just focus on ur goals and ya most of all be satisfied in wat ur doing and give ur 100% to everything u do .... take care