About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where M I "?"


I am really feeling lost... its not just at this instant but its been happening so many times wid me nwadays.. Its not because i dont have nething to do but because i am trying to do so many things at the same time.. not at all concentrating or focusing on one and in the end when i see the result, not a single thing is properly done..

May be my priorities are not decided or even if i know my priorities am not giving them ne importance.. I sometimes think that multiconcentration is a gift and many times its a curse..

I m a dentist, but most of the time m sitting on a computer... in that also i dont have ne extraordinary achievements.. i listen to all kind of music, literally all but not completely devoting to one..

M really feeling useless..

And I am nt even confident whether i'll be able to follow even if i decide nething..

I cant even say i need a change, coz i m not at all doin nething so from what i need a change...

this is a very a gloomy post but i cant help it..

And wen a single negative thought comes into your mind it totally drowns you into negative world.. I know these kind of things dont happen but i really need a miracle in my life..

1 thing that is sure, you really need to make sacrifices to achieve something.. And right now m doin nothing.. but at the same time expecting that things should happen in my way.. howz that possible yaar...

I m not even getting how to end this post.. I can say "Jaane de yaar" as usually and can let the things go.. I can even say " I am goin to try" but rally M I? better way is just to say...

THE END

4 comments:

Mandar said...

rahuli itna load mat le be....
aisa ab tak kuch hua nahi hai ki u r lost or sumthng...

hoga sab araam se hoga...
chijo ke liye time de...
n decide karna toh jaruri hai ki kya pehle n kya baadmein...

ths will solve ur most of the problems...

priority set kar bhai....

Manish Mattawar said...

hmm...hota hain...shayad aajkal jara jada ho raha hoga tere sath but then u know ki thrs no other option than movin on...newys aaram se kar sab kuch...give all the time to all the activities u plan and try to be in one when u r doin one...
Njoy...

Unknown said...

yeah dude...take it easy...
It's all one of the many facets of life and do engage yourself in some activity...

Unknown said...

i think u need to take time off from ur daily schedule and charge urself up so dat u dont get bogged down