About Me

I m jst a simple guy who likes to live every moment of life like a man.. I believe that though there cant be happiness arnd u all the time.. or u cant be happy all the time bt da life still can be beautiful all the time ...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Main Bahot Khush Hu Today"

Ya m really very happy today or i can say right at this moment wen m writing this m feeling tht bubbling happiness inside me.. reason for it is something i really cant mention here..
I know no one except my friends, read this blog but still i cant mention it here..

Something happened.. about which i had almost lost my hopes.. something for which i was really waiting.. n today it happened..

For many it may be a small thing but ya for me its something big..



So lets hope jo hua hai, will continue acchese in future..( coz not used to such things happenin wid me)...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good that you are happy, but I am still unaware of the reason...

Unknown said...

oh so you ultimately got a reply is it ?....

Unknown said...

hey u mention the link in the orkut profile and expect people not to
.... know ;)
Really good , i am happy for u, keep it up and dont lose the link ....Good Luck

Manish Mattawar said...

dekha...sale from the time i m here in the same city with u..everythings turning ur way....hehehe....

waise congrats...but sale kuch solid concrete hua toh matlab hain ... ;-)

Freakzillaron said...

sale
i know why u bubbling with joy.....how can i forget maine sale sacrifice kiya tha tere liye he he ;)...tu sirf bol re main abhi setting karke dega...